Ø Rates are per night on APAI basis (full board) with fixed menu of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes as per the above details.
Ø All taxes applicable.
Ø Complimentary welcome drink, tea/coffee with snacks & fruit basket.
· Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Transfer to/from the houseboat
- Food and beverages that are not specifically mentioned and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Airfare / Train fare.
· Any special choice of food other than the fixed menu can be arranged on extra payment with prior notice.
About cruise: The cruise through criss cross palm fringed canals and the view of long green carpeted rice fields will be a feast for your eyes. The tranquilness of backwaters and the breath taking scenery around, delicious Keralean delicacies prepared on board all make your cruise a life time experience. Enroute visit villages of fisherman’s and farmers, village market, churches, temples, snake boat of Kerala, traditional Kerala wooden house ‘Tharavad’ etc. will be truly a firsthand experience for you (sightseeing depends on route and if time allows).
- The above package is only an offer and not a confirmation. We shall proceed with your bookingonly after we receive your confirmation and advance payment.
- In case of non-availability of the mentioned houseboat, we shall provide you alternate houseboatof similar category.
- Check-in time is 12.00 hrs. & Check-out time is 09.00 hrs.
- Houseboatwill be stationed at one place from 6:00 pm to 7:00 am due to Govt. restrictions.
- In A/C Deluxe category Houseboat, A/C will be operational from 9:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- In case, a/c is not working due to any technical problems difference between a/c houseboatand non a/c houseboat charges will be refunded.
- Bookingconfirmation is subject to availability.
- The above rates are valid for the mentioned period only.
- One proponent / postponement shall be allowed subject to availability of theboat.
- The crew includes a captain, an engine driver and a cook